/ Thursday, January 28, 2016 / 2 Comments / ,

Haniz Nursery

This is perhaps one of the most striking nurseries I have ever seen. It is packed with many plants and looked so colourful from the road. The nursery has no fencing at all, so one could just step right into the nursery at any time. The owner's house is situated at the back of the nursery.

I had the opportunity to meet and talk to the owner himself, En Muhammad Nizam. I was told that the nursery has been in business for more than four years. Besides retailing plants, they also offer landscaping services.



Here is a glimpse of the house and the nursery from the entrance of the nursery...



There are a lot colourful foliage. 




And orchids too...




En Muhamad Nizam placed plants of all sorts along the two sides of the lane leading to the home.




He has a penchant to gather uncommon plants for sale. The nursery opens from 10.00am to 6.00pm daily.




Plant Variety Rating: 4.00 | They are lots of shrubs all ready to be picked up. Many are in small pots. In hanging pots, meanwhile, are vines like Mandeville sp. and trailing shrubs like coleus and episcia.




The grass in the pic below is cow grass I was told. They look rather huge to me though and quite different from the normal cow grass I have seen.




Plant Condition Rating: 4.00 | Most of the plants are in good condition.




Layout Rating: 4.00 | Below a black shade cloth/net are potted plants placed on racks and trailing plants planted in suspended hanging pots.




Garden Products Rating: 3.00 | At one section of the nursery there are ceramic pots and premixed soil. Fertilisers are also sold here.




I saw bags of big rocks too while I was there...



All looked new and good to go.



To view the map to Kampung Ayer Tawar, Melaka, click here.

CONTACT DETAILS

Haniz Nursery
T/L 138/2 Kampung Ayer Tawar

77300 Merlimau
Malacca
Mobile: 6017-608 0507 (Muhamad Nizam)



Share This Post :
Tags : ,

2 comments:

Herry Johnson said...

We are serving and managing the Professional gardening equipment, cultivating tips, best Garden instruments , hardware Online and watering devices with shoddy rates and qualities.

Unknown said...

My mother have a hobby and she loves to plant flowers , this nursery is looking like they have everything she need , I will recommend it to others if if anyone needs it , and do check our gift shop online malaysia you gonna find it really nice, thank you for sharing information and pls do check our products and leave feedback aswell !!

[3][Green-up Solution][featured][Green-up Solution]
[3][Garden Solution][featured][Garden Solution]

Follow On Feedly

follow us in feedly

Shop My Book

My YouTube Channel

Welcome

I enjoy gardening and visiting nurseries and garden retailers. Here I will share what I see with reviews and ratings, from 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent).

My aim is to help you find a vendor near you and to encourage more people to be interested in greening the earth in a natural way i.e. by adding greens to their home!

Greens make a garden. The various gardening ideas published here are for you to get new inspirations for your garden. If you would like to advertise on this site or have a nursery that you would like me to review, please feel free to drop me a note by email.

Your feedback and comments are most appreciated and welcomed. Have a blessed day working on your garden!

Cheers, Stephanie

Contact me, email mygreenfinder at hotmail dot com

Feedback on a post, 'Post a Comment'

Follow me,                

Plant Vendor Index

Post A Message

Subscribe to MGF News

Enter your email address to receive updates straight to your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner





Share This Site

Translate