/ Wednesday, May 22, 2013 / No comments / ,

Fragrance Nursery

I recall stepping into Fragrance Nursery during one trip to Cameron Highlands some seven years ago and have vivid memory of how wonderful their plants were. This time round, on my recent visit, they really wowed me again. And not only do they have a myriad of plants, they are now far more organised.

The potted plants are all so neatly and orderly arranged throughout the entire space. The colourful plants got me walking deeper and deeper to the back of the nursery while at the same time having a nice time admiring those beautiful greens. Gosh, I was so pleased! Also I was glad that the young lady at the office was able to confirm the genus name of a plant for me :-D



Fragrance Nursery opens from 7.00am to 7.00pm daily. They have been growing and selling potted ornamental plants for about 15 years. Prior to this, they were in a related business for the same period of time.



Plant Variety Rating: 4.95 | They have a vast variety of plants - plenty to offer! And I like the fact that they are all in small pots/sizes. Love to see how plants grow and watch them flourish to their full glory :-)



Plant Condition Rating: 4.75 | Most of the plants are in excellent condition. With plants in good shape like these, I know they will survive the journey to Petaling Jaya (where my home is!).



Layout Rating: 4.75 | The potted plants are arranged systematically on the floor as well as on the poles - same type and size of a plant in one group. The only difficulty I faced was when I wanted to check out plants hanging high on the pole ;-)



Garden Products Rating: 4.75 | They have plastic and ceramic pots and other garden supplies.



Not forgetting some snacks for the little ones ;-D



To follow My Green Finder, like Facebook

To view the map to Brinchang @ Cameron Highlands, click here.

CONTACT DETAILS

Fragrance Nursery
Batu 41 Jalan Kea Farm
Brinchang
39100 Cameron Highlands
Pahang
Tel: 605-496 1007
Fax: 605-496 1655
Mobile: 6012-522 5021 (Khor Kim Huat) & 6012-317 9583 (Chen Ning Fang)
Email: fragrance_nursery@yahoo.com

Share This Post :
Tags : ,

No comments:

[3][Green-up Solution][featured][Green-up Solution]
[3][Garden Solution][featured][Garden Solution]

Follow On Feedly

follow us in feedly

Shop My Book

My YouTube Channel

Welcome

I enjoy gardening and visiting nurseries and garden retailers. Here I will share what I see with reviews and ratings, from 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent).

My aim is to help you find a vendor near you and to encourage more people to be interested in greening the earth in a natural way i.e. by adding greens to their home!

Greens make a garden. The various gardening ideas published here are for you to get new inspirations for your garden. If you would like to advertise on this site or have a nursery that you would like me to review, please feel free to drop me a note by email.

Your feedback and comments are most appreciated and welcomed. Have a blessed day working on your garden!

Cheers, Stephanie

Contact me, email mygreenfinder at hotmail dot com

Feedback on a post, 'Post a Comment'

Follow me,                

Plant Vendor Index

Post A Message

Subscribe to MGF News

Enter your email address to receive updates straight to your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner





Share This Site

Translate