/ Friday, April 5, 2013 / 1 Comment / ,

Quality Garden Shed Adds Value & Style to Your Backyard

The story below by Danielle McAnn on quality garden sheds and how she uses the one in her own backyard is really interesting and a good read. Enjoy!

The humble backyard shed is where I do my hobbies, store my valuable stuff, and do my projects. I think of it as my home in the backyard, my home inside my home.

When you think about it, a shed can be just about anything. The definition of the 'shed' is so variable that it can be anything. It can look like anything too. It doesn't have to be a ramshackle, daggy looking thing. It can be any shape or size, and made out of steel, timber, iron, whatever you want.



A shed can be a stylish addition to your back yard, and it can give everything you do in your backyard a purpose and a centre to revolve around. A good quality shed can add value to your property as well. Who doesn't need more storage space? That's valuable.

The secret to a clean, tidy and ordered home is having the right amount of storage space. I recently built a shed based on one I saw at National Sheds. I don't know what I ever did without one anymore.

If all you want is a solid steel box structure with a door and some hooks on the walls, that's ok. Or, maybe you want a double storey shed with windows and a gas and electricity connection. Hey, if the council says yes, why not! Just build your dream shed, whatever it is, because that way you will enjoy using it, which is after all the whole idea.

Danielle is a copywriter working with National Sheds. When she is not writing content she enjoys swimming, shopping and taking her Golden Retriever for a walk.

Share This Post :
Tags : ,

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

Wishing I had room for a shed... The extra storage space would definitely come in handy!

[3][Green-up Solution][featured][Green-up Solution]
[3][Garden Solution][featured][Garden Solution]

Follow On Feedly

follow us in feedly

Shop My Book

My YouTube Channel

Welcome

I enjoy gardening and visiting nurseries and garden retailers. Here I will share what I see with reviews and ratings, from 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent).

My aim is to help you find a vendor near you and to encourage more people to be interested in greening the earth in a natural way i.e. by adding greens to their home!

Greens make a garden. The various gardening ideas published here are for you to get new inspirations for your garden. If you would like to advertise on this site or have a nursery that you would like me to review, please feel free to drop me a note by email.

Your feedback and comments are most appreciated and welcomed. Have a blessed day working on your garden!

Cheers, Stephanie

Contact me, email mygreenfinder at hotmail dot com

Feedback on a post, 'Post a Comment'

Follow me,                

Plant Vendor Index

Post A Message

Subscribe to MGF News

Enter your email address to receive updates straight to your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner





Share This Site

Translate