/ Monday, June 13, 2011 / 3 Comments / ,

Pauline Nursery

If you are one of those who love flowers and would like to add splashes of bright colours to your garden, here is one nursery you might not want to miss. This nursery has lots of annuals in stock! And perennials also.

The highlight for me is that I found many interesting combo planters that's a unique offering at this nursery :-D



Below is one example of a combination of snake plant, portulaca and red flame ivy. Can you see how some of our common plants such as portulaca can be used as filler and red flame ivy as skirting or trailing plant?



Pauline Nursery opens from 8.30am to 5.00/6.00pm daily. They have been in the business for more than 2 years.

Plant Variety Rating: 4.50 | There are a number of ornamental plants, both flowering and non-flowering types. And I saw some fruit saplings here also.



There are many plants that I find attractive. One plant that stood out from the rest is portulaca. They have a variety of portulaca, looking really pretty in hanging pots. I love the red impatiens that I spotted near the portulaca. Oh my goodness, it was all bright and pretty there :-D



Aside from pretty annuals, they have many other wonderful perennials as well. I spotted some nice pink mandavillas and lipstick plants.



Plant Condition Rating: 4.25 | Most of the plants are in good condition.

Layout Rating: 4.00 | Walking around the nursery was easy even when I have to walk up a slope to get to the plants that are under shades. There I saw many potted plants on racks as well as  hanging from poles above.



Garden Products Rating: 3.50 | They have plastic and ceramic pots and gardening supplies.

To view the map to Bukit Rahman Putra, click here.

CONTACT DETAILS

Pauline Nursery
Plot 7 Taman Bukit Rahman Putra
47000 Sg Buloh
Selangor
Mobile: 6012-227 5288 & 6016-222 8191 (Pauline), 6016-212 4936 (Yen)
Fax: 603-6156 6125
Share This Post :
Tags : ,

3 comments:

DLSL Photography said...

I would love to shoot the flowers, so beautiful! How was the price? Was it reasonably charged? I like the layout, so nicely coordinated.

Stephanie said...

DLSL Photography, like other nurseries, their pricing are ok. And thanks for your kind words ;-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
[3][Green-up Solution][featured][Green-up Solution]
[3][Garden Solution][featured][Garden Solution]

Follow On Feedly

follow us in feedly

Shop My Book

My YouTube Channel

Welcome

I enjoy gardening and visiting nurseries and garden retailers. Here I will share what I see with reviews and ratings, from 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent).

My aim is to help you find a vendor near you and to encourage more people to be interested in greening the earth in a natural way i.e. by adding greens to their home!

Greens make a garden. The various gardening ideas published here are for you to get new inspirations for your garden. If you would like to advertise on this site or have a nursery that you would like me to review, please feel free to drop me a note by email.

Your feedback and comments are most appreciated and welcomed. Have a blessed day working on your garden!

Cheers, Stephanie

Contact me, email mygreenfinder at hotmail dot com

Feedback on a post, 'Post a Comment'

Follow me,                

Plant Vendor Index

Post A Message

Subscribe to MGF News

Enter your email address to receive updates straight to your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner





Share This Site

Translate