/ Thursday, April 7, 2011 / No comments / ,

Sri Andalas Nursery

As I walking past the entrance of Sri Andalas Nursery, a man came forward to greet me. He turned out to be the owner of the nursery. So, we had a short conversation before I proceeded to check out his place.

Mr Gopalan has been in the nursery business for about 15 years. The nursery opens from 8.00am to 7.00pm daily. Aside from retailing plants, they also provide garden mainenance and landscaping services.



Plant Variety Rating: 3.00 | There are a number of ornamental plants, both flowering and non-flowering ones, here. I saw some fruit saplings too.

I was attracted to the angelonias (centre pic in the collage below) that were placed right at the entrance. They have both the pink- and blue-coloured ones.

Notice the flower at the top right pic in the collage below? That's quite a pretty allamanda. The flower has orangy brown and yellow colouration. Other than that, I also noticed their gerbera daisies, canna lilies and petunias. I must say they had some really pretty flowers here!



They also have some nice pink aglaonmenas (centre pic in the collage below) for those who loves these kind of pretty foliages. Some lotus plants (bottom right in the collage below) were also spotted.



Further in at the back of the nursery, I was attracted to a few ciku fuits (Manilkara sp.) that were looking quite cute...



Plant Condition Rating: 3.50 | Most of the plants are in acceptable condition.



Layout Rating: 3.00 | The plants are all placed on a slope. Some are on racks and some on the ground. The pathways were not so clear as you walk further in, hence making it a little difficult to browse every one of their plants especially those plants that are placed at the back.

Garden Products Rating: 4.00 | They have lots of plastic and ceramic pots and gardening supplies.





To view the map to Jalan Seri Siantan 46, click here.

CONTACT DETAILS

Sri Andalas Nursery
1338A Jalan Seri Siantan 46
Taman Seri Andalas
41200 Klang
Selangor
Mobile: 6012-295 0047 (T. Gopalan) & 6012-625 0027 (Mrs G. Sarala Viswanathan)
Share This Post :
Tags : ,

No comments:

[3][Green-up Solution][featured][Green-up Solution]
[3][Garden Solution][featured][Garden Solution]

Follow On Feedly

follow us in feedly

Shop My Book

My YouTube Channel

Welcome

I enjoy gardening and visiting nurseries and garden retailers. Here I will share what I see with reviews and ratings, from 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent).

My aim is to help you find a vendor near you and to encourage more people to be interested in greening the earth in a natural way i.e. by adding greens to their home!

Greens make a garden. The various gardening ideas published here are for you to get new inspirations for your garden. If you would like to advertise on this site or have a nursery that you would like me to review, please feel free to drop me a note by email.

Your feedback and comments are most appreciated and welcomed. Have a blessed day working on your garden!

Cheers, Stephanie

Contact me, email mygreenfinder at hotmail dot com

Feedback on a post, 'Post a Comment'

Follow me,                

Plant Vendor Index

Post A Message

Subscribe to MGF News

Enter your email address to receive updates straight to your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner





Share This Site

Translate