/ Monday, October 11, 2010 / 4 Comments / ,

Jari Warisan Enterprise

I discovered this lovely nursery when I was approaching Ulu Yam Baru a month ago. The nursery is situated within the compound of the proprietor's home and since my visit coincided with the Hari Raya break, the friendly Malay couple who operate the nursery cordially invited me into their house to celebrate the Aidil Fitri festival with them :-)



Jari Warisan Enterprise retails plants and provides landscaping services to its customers, and has been in this business for about 6 years. The nursery opens from 8.00am to 7.00pm daily.



The plants are all under shade and arranged randomly just like in a typical house compound. Most of the plants are in pots but some such as the beehive ginger plants are planted in the ground.

Plant Variety Rating: 4.00 | There are lots of interesting foliage plants and flowering shrubs.

I saw so many plants that are flowering and they are really nice. The plants include euphorbia milii, portulaca, beehive ginger, bougainvillea, lipstick plant, little bird plants and anthurium.



Near the house, I saw some beautiful red aglaonema, calathea, anthurium and mandarin plants.



Plant Condition Rating: 3.75 | Most of the plants are in good condition.

I especially like the begonias they have in the nursery; wide variety and most of them are in good condition.



Layout Rating: 3.75 | Most of the young plants are placed either on racks or below the racks.



Garden Products Rating: 3.50 | They sell soil, pots and decorative items.



To view the map to Kampung Gurney, click here.

CONTACT DETAILS

Jari Warisan Enterprise
No. 1 Kedai Majlis Daerah
Jalan Sungai Tua
Taman Kelisa, Kampung Gurney
Ulu Yam Baru
44300 Batang Kali
Selangor
Mobile: 6012-257 4738 (Abdul Malik Zainal Abidin) & 6012-650 9761 (Ramiah @ Kak Ani)
Share This Post :
Tags : ,

4 comments:

Rohrerbot said...

Looks like a cool place to visit for your basics:)

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

Looks like an interesting place to stop by if we are in that area.

Stephanie said...

rohrerbot, Malay-Kadazan girl, yup, the owners were helpful also!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
[3][Green-up Solution][featured][Green-up Solution]
[3][Garden Solution][featured][Garden Solution]

Follow On Feedly

follow us in feedly

Shop My Book

My YouTube Channel

Welcome

I enjoy gardening and visiting nurseries and garden retailers. Here I will share what I see with reviews and ratings, from 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent).

My aim is to help you find a vendor near you and to encourage more people to be interested in greening the earth in a natural way i.e. by adding greens to their home!

Greens make a garden. The various gardening ideas published here are for you to get new inspirations for your garden. If you would like to advertise on this site or have a nursery that you would like me to review, please feel free to drop me a note by email.

Your feedback and comments are most appreciated and welcomed. Have a blessed day working on your garden!

Cheers, Stephanie

Contact me, email mygreenfinder at hotmail dot com

Feedback on a post, 'Post a Comment'

Follow me,                

Plant Vendor Index

Post A Message

Subscribe to MGF News

Enter your email address to receive updates straight to your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner





Share This Site

Translate