/ Monday, July 5, 2010 / 3 Comments / ,

Terra Greens Trading

I reached this nursery after 6pm and was delighted to find that the gate was still open. I quickly went in to check out the plants as it was getting dark. The little bonsai plants and little bird flower plants immediately caught my attention.

As with many nurseries that I have visited, this one also has the national flag at its entrance. In fact, it has two! What a patriotic person the nursery owner must be.



Terra Greens Trading has been in business for about 5 years and they open from 9.00am to 7.00pm daily.

Plant Variety Rating: 4.0 | There are lots of beautiful tropical shrubs, bonsais, creepers, trailing plants and even desert roses.

At a slope, in the nursery, I saw many small plants that look really nice, such as the oriental thuja and philodendron species. I also saw a nice collection of aglaonemas, ground orchids and anthuriums.



They have beautiful calathea, homalomena and caladium plants as well.



Under a shade were some cool bird's nest fern staghorn fern, begonias and hoyas.



My favourite were the little bonsai plants.



Plant Condition Rating: 4 | All plants are in good condition especially the dracaenas and palms.



Layout Rating: 3.0 | It wasn't easy to go around the nursery as the plants were placed close to one other. And there were slopes to climb before you could get to the back of the nursery to check out more plants there.



Garden Products Rating: 3.5 | I saw lots of pots at the back of the nursery.



The nursery is just off the main road. To view the map, click here.

CONTACT DETAILS

Terra Greens Trading
Bukit Rawang Jaya
(Opposite Apollo Restaurant)
48000 Rawang
Selangor
Mobile: 6019-268 9785 (Daniel Chan)
Share This Post :
Tags : ,

3 comments:

Diane AZ said...

I like the bonsais, they look perfect for a small patio.

Stephanie said...

Aaron, Diane, yup they have some nice plants there. I like those little bonsais as well ;-)

Ellada said...

Hello from Greece
I love visiting nurseries too, but I spend every time to much money.

[3][Green-up Solution][featured][Green-up Solution]
[3][Garden Solution][featured][Garden Solution]

Follow On Feedly

follow us in feedly

Shop My Book

My YouTube Channel

Welcome

I enjoy gardening and visiting nurseries and garden retailers. Here I will share what I see with reviews and ratings, from 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent).

My aim is to help you find a vendor near you and to encourage more people to be interested in greening the earth in a natural way i.e. by adding greens to their home!

Greens make a garden. The various gardening ideas published here are for you to get new inspirations for your garden. If you would like to advertise on this site or have a nursery that you would like me to review, please feel free to drop me a note by email.

Your feedback and comments are most appreciated and welcomed. Have a blessed day working on your garden!

Cheers, Stephanie

Contact me, email mygreenfinder at hotmail dot com

Feedback on a post, 'Post a Comment'

Follow me,                

Plant Vendor Index

Post A Message

Subscribe to MGF News

Enter your email address to receive updates straight to your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner





Share This Site

Translate