/ Thursday, January 21, 2010 / 1 Comment / ,

Hotsprings Nursery & Landscape

Hotsprings Nursery & Landscape is appropriately named because of its location. Have you heard of the Hulu Langat 11th Mile Hot Spring? Well, this nursery is right next to it! I saw many people actually coming here to soak their body for health reason.



The nursery opens from 9.00am to 7.00pm daily. During my visit, the boss was not around and a garden attendant assisted me. I was told that besides what I can find here, I could also make order for special plants. He mentioned that a customer just came recently to order a weeping bottlebrush plant from them.



Plant Variety Rating: 4.5 | More than 100 types of tropical ornamental palms, shrubs, trees, climbers, ground covers and aquatic plants. Mostly young or in-between in terms of age.

They have lots of nice shrubs that are placed at the back of the nursery. I saw lots of devil's backbone, alocasia, palm, agave, plumbago, bougainvillea, hydrangea, frangipani, pine, coleus, snake plant, cactus, flaming beauty, Bangkok rose, costus, bamboo and even staghorn fern. This is really a place to go to if you are planning to have beautiful shrubs for your garden.




They even have grass and water lettuce.



Plant Condition Rating: 4 | The condition of most of the plants are very good. I love the hoya that was blooming there. The anthuriums are wonderful too.



Layout Rating: 3.75 | The shrubs in the open are all placed neatly in rows but the spaces between some plants are a bit tight. Nonetheless I was still able to have a good look at each of the plants.



Most of the plants are out in the open.

Garden Products Rating: 3.75 | There are ceramic and plastic pots. They also sell seeds, fertilisers and other garden accessories.



To view the map, click here.

CONTACT DETAILS

Hotsprings Nursery & Landscape
Lot 288 Batu 12
Kg Sungai Serai
Jalan Hulu Langat
43100 Hulu Langat
Selangor
Tel & Fax: 603-9074 8312
Mobile: 6012-255 3695 (Mohd Roslan Hj. Ibrahim)

Office:
22A Jalan Perkasa Indah 2
Taman Perkasa Indah
43100 Hulu Langat
Selangor
Mobile: 6017-638 7541 (Anessa Jainal Abidin)
Share This Post :
Tags : ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
[3][Green-up Solution][featured][Green-up Solution]
[3][Garden Solution][featured][Garden Solution]

Follow On Feedly

follow us in feedly

Shop My Book

My YouTube Channel

Welcome

I enjoy gardening and visiting nurseries and garden retailers. Here I will share what I see with reviews and ratings, from 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent).

My aim is to help you find a vendor near you and to encourage more people to be interested in greening the earth in a natural way i.e. by adding greens to their home!

Greens make a garden. The various gardening ideas published here are for you to get new inspirations for your garden. If you would like to advertise on this site or have a nursery that you would like me to review, please feel free to drop me a note by email.

Your feedback and comments are most appreciated and welcomed. Have a blessed day working on your garden!

Cheers, Stephanie

Contact me, email mygreenfinder at hotmail dot com

Feedback on a post, 'Post a Comment'

Follow me,                

Plant Vendor Index

Post A Message

Subscribe to MGF News

Enter your email address to receive updates straight to your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner





Share This Site

Translate