/ Thursday, November 12, 2009 / 1 Comment / ,

Lam Garden

 I was attracted to a long stretch of beautiful, colourful blooms placed on the ground as well as on the racks of this nursery.

When I alighted from the car, I discovered that they also have an adjacent space on the opposite side of the road.



I was fascinated by many nice ferns that are popular nowadays like money plant, aglaonema, palm, calathea, syngonium, dieffenbachia, bird's nest and spathiphyllum plants.




Lam Garden opens from 9.00am to 6.00pm daily.

Plant Variety Rating: 4.5 | Mostly popular tropical ornamental palms, shrubs, trees, ferns, climbers and ground covers.

While I was there I noticed a variety of wonderful coleus.



The common plants that you will find here are poinsettia, zebra plant, mona lavender, peace lily, colourful caladium and aglaonema.



Many beautiful plants in small pots like roses, bromeliad, morning glory, cactus, begonia, butterfly plant, gloxinia and crinium spider lily are also available.



This nursery has some wonderful shrubs in its stock too. The shrubs that caught my attention were hibiscus, umbrella plant, palm, cordyline, adenium, bougainvillea and euphorbia milii. I also saw some nice adenium plants at one part of the nursery.



Plant Condition Rating: 4 | All plants are in very good condition.

While looking around, I found some pedilanthus little bird plants among other popular plants like zinnias and roses.



Layout Rating: 4.5 | The layout is excellent for browsing and there are ample space to walk about. Most of the plants are placed on racks and neatly arranged.



Garden Products Rating: 3 | There are limited choices of pots.



Lam Garden is one of the nurseries at the former Leprosy Control Centre (Pusat Kawalan Kusta Negara). Click here for the map.

CONTACT DETAILS

Lam Garden Sdn Bhd
1680 Jalan Phase 2 

Bandar Baru Sungai Buloh 
47000 Selangor
Tel/Fax: 603-6156 4049
Mobile: 6019-213 1999 (Yeap Mon Tiek)

Email: wegreenyougrin@yahoo.com
Share This Post :
Tags : ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
[3][Green-up Solution][featured][Green-up Solution]
[3][Garden Solution][featured][Garden Solution]

Follow On Feedly

follow us in feedly

Shop My Book

My YouTube Channel

Welcome

I enjoy gardening and visiting nurseries and garden retailers. Here I will share what I see with reviews and ratings, from 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent).

My aim is to help you find a vendor near you and to encourage more people to be interested in greening the earth in a natural way i.e. by adding greens to their home!

Greens make a garden. The various gardening ideas published here are for you to get new inspirations for your garden. If you would like to advertise on this site or have a nursery that you would like me to review, please feel free to drop me a note by email.

Your feedback and comments are most appreciated and welcomed. Have a blessed day working on your garden!

Cheers, Stephanie

Contact me, email mygreenfinder at hotmail dot com

Feedback on a post, 'Post a Comment'

Follow me,                

Plant Vendor Index

Post A Message

Subscribe to MGF News

Enter your email address to receive updates straight to your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner





Share This Site

Translate