/ Thursday, September 10, 2009 / 1 Comment / ,

Lot 19 @ Garden Mart

It was a public holiday when I stepped into this nursery, so I could relaxingly browse and watch the beautiful blooms and foliages here. I saw other customers doing likewise as well.





There are many pots and plants placed at the entrance. During my visit, I noted lots of attractive plants like pentas, croton and portulaca.



New Trio opens from 9.00am to 5.30pm daily and have been at Garden Mart for about two years now.

I had a nice conversation with the owner while I was there and found out more information about pitcher plant and the stocks that they have. I was fascinated by a big pitcher plant and another small carnivorous plant.



Plant Variety Rating: 4.5 | There are a large variety of popular flower plants and interesting ferns.

I noticed a number of neat-looking plants like African violet, pitcher plant, rose, kalanchoe, peace lily, air plant tillandsia, drimiopsis and cactus.




Besides small potted plants, I also saw a number of palm, aglaonema, calathea, begonia and snake plants.



Plant Condition Rating: 4 | All the plants here are in good and healthy condition.



Layout Rating: 3.5 | The plants in the nursery are placed on racks, some hung and some arranged on the ground. Browsing the plants is easy as there are ample space to move around. The back part of the nursery houses garden products, pots are stored in the front portion while plants are placed in the open except those on racks which are undershade.

When I was there, it looked like many plants have just arrived as they are placed on the ground.



Garden Product Rating: 4.5 | Quite a number of garden products are found here. I was introduced to spaghnum moss (imported from New Zealand) and Yates pesticide.

Other products include vegetable and flower seeds, organic and inorganic fertilisers, potting mixes, plastic pots, garden tools and accessories, hanging baskets and starter and sprouting kits. New Trio is the sole agent for Yates gardening products.



Garden Mart is located next to Merchant Square. For directions, click here.

CONTACT DETAILS

Lot 19
Lot 19 Kawasan Lanskap & Nurseri
Rezab Jabatan Hutan Damansara
47301 Petaling Jaya

Office:
27-2A Jalan PJU 1/3F
SunwayMas Commercial Centre
47301 Petaling Jaya
Selangor
Tel: 603-7804 9971
Fax: 603-7804 9071
Mobile: 6012-234 0538 (James Yong)
Email: jamesyong@trio.com.my
Website: www.trio.com.my
Share This Post :
Tags : ,

1 comment:

Asian Academy for Agricultural Technology said...

Seribubio Sdn Bhd,
We are Producers and traders of coco peat,
We sell coco peat 5kg block for RM6 only,
Washed, Treated, low EC ( A grade ),
Can be provided in palatalized or non palatalized form, according to the customer requirement,
One block is enough to fill 5 standard Poly bags after putting it in water, as it will attain its original (sponge) form.

Discount given of big orders,
Do contact for further details,

Mr.Chandra R : 0060123795729
Mr.Malik : 0060176159983

E-mail us at seribubio@seribubio.com

[3][Green-up Solution][featured][Green-up Solution]
[3][Garden Solution][featured][Garden Solution]

Follow On Feedly

follow us in feedly

Shop My Book

My YouTube Channel

Welcome

I enjoy gardening and visiting nurseries and garden retailers. Here I will share what I see with reviews and ratings, from 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent).

My aim is to help you find a vendor near you and to encourage more people to be interested in greening the earth in a natural way i.e. by adding greens to their home!

Greens make a garden. The various gardening ideas published here are for you to get new inspirations for your garden. If you would like to advertise on this site or have a nursery that you would like me to review, please feel free to drop me a note by email.

Your feedback and comments are most appreciated and welcomed. Have a blessed day working on your garden!

Cheers, Stephanie

Contact me, email mygreenfinder at hotmail dot com

Feedback on a post, 'Post a Comment'

Follow me,                

Plant Vendor Index

Post A Message

Subscribe to MGF News

Enter your email address to receive updates straight to your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner





Share This Site

Translate