/ Thursday, October 8, 2009 / 4 Comments / ,

A1 Stone

I would normally zoom pass the nurseries along the busy Sri Damansara-Kepong road without stopping as the traffic there is quite heavy most of the time. But one evening I decided to stop by one to find out what they have in store for customers.

At the entrance were many plants like vincas (periwinkles), portulaca, ornamental pepper chilly, croton, gerbera daisy and staghorn, all in hanging and small pots.



A1 Stone opens daily from 8.00am to 7.00pm. At the time of visit, a huge banner promoting garden pebbles was displayed outside the nursery. I saw many sandstone products as well.

Plant Variety Rating: 3.5 | There are many small flowering potted plants such as gloxinia, daisy, crysanthemum and impatien here.



On that day I spotted many nice green plants like crassula, peperomia, diffenbachia, dracaena, calathea, sword fern, aglaonema, kalanchoe and begonia. Also caught my attention were some bromeliads and caladiums.



Plant Condition Rating: 3.5 | Most of the plants are in fairly good condition.

They have some nice cacti on the racks also.



Layout Rating: 3.5 | Most of the plants are placed inside the nursery and sheltered. You would have to walk up some steps to get into the nursery to browse the plants that are inside. The space is quite tight.

Garden Product Rating: 4 | There are many gardening tools, products, ornaments and even furniture. Seeds and fertilisers are also available.




The nursery is located at the fringe of the Sri Damansara industrial area (near TWINTECH and Wisma Pico). Click here to view the map.

CONTACT DETAILS

A1 Stone Sdn Bhd
1 Kebun Bunga Depan Kawasan Perindustrian Sri Damansara
Jalan Kepong/Jalan Kuala Selangor
52200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 603-6277 0633
Fax: 603-6277 0632
Mobile: 6012-327 0699 & 019-355 3555 (Aerry Hong)
Email: a1stone@live.com.my
Share This Post :
Tags : ,

4 comments:

Urban Green said...

It looks like a great place for gardening tools and accessories.I see a good collection of cacti and succulents too.

Stephanie said...

Urban Green, thank you for stopping by. Yes, this nursery has nice cacti and succulents but in small pots.

Anonymous said...

ada ewebsit x, a1 stone nih?

Stephanie said...

Anonymous, not that I know of.

[3][Green-up Solution][featured][Green-up Solution]
[3][Garden Solution][featured][Garden Solution]

Follow On Feedly

follow us in feedly

Shop My Book

My YouTube Channel

Welcome

I enjoy gardening and visiting nurseries and garden retailers. Here I will share what I see with reviews and ratings, from 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent).

My aim is to help you find a vendor near you and to encourage more people to be interested in greening the earth in a natural way i.e. by adding greens to their home!

Greens make a garden. The various gardening ideas published here are for you to get new inspirations for your garden. If you would like to advertise on this site or have a nursery that you would like me to review, please feel free to drop me a note by email.

Your feedback and comments are most appreciated and welcomed. Have a blessed day working on your garden!

Cheers, Stephanie

Contact me, email mygreenfinder at hotmail dot com

Feedback on a post, 'Post a Comment'

Follow me,                

Plant Vendor Index

Post A Message

Subscribe to MGF News

Enter your email address to receive updates straight to your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner





Share This Site

Translate