/ Tuesday, July 21, 2009 / 3 Comments / ,

Carrefour Gardening Corner

I made a pleasant discovery at Tropicana City Mall last week. While exiting Carrefour, I was greeted by a gardening corner. Although the corner is small, it's packed with a lot good stuffs!



On weekdays, this outlet opens at 9.30am and closes at 10.30pm (Monday to Thursday) and 11.00pm (Friday). On weekends, it opens at 8.00am and closes at 11.00pm (Saturday) and 10.30pm (Sunday).

Plant Variety Rating: 3 | More than 20 types of plants. The varieties include zebra plant, daisy, kalanchoe, adiantum, palm, golden money plant, money plant, spider plant, cacti, aglaonema, dracaena, cherry banyan, jade plant, begonia, ivy, Japanese bamboo and gloxinia.



At one corner, there is a refrigerator-like cabinet that stores some lovely flower baskets. These would serve as very good and convenient gifts!



Plant Condition Rating: 4.5 | The plants are in pretty good condition when I was there.



Layout Rating: 4 | Although the space is small, the good shelvings and layout make a difference. It's easy to browse the many products and plants on the racks.



Garden Products Rating: 4.5 | There are a variety of plastic and ceramic pots and vases. Gravel and plant gel are found on racks. I also saw plenty of gardening tools, fertilisers and soil.




Besides that, there are flower and vegetable seeds on the racks as well.



Click here for the map to Tropicana City Mall.

CONTACT DETAILS

Carrefour
Tropicana City Mall
Lot LG 17 Lower Ground Floor
No. 3 Jalan SS20/27
47400 Petaling Jaya
Selangor
Tel: 603-7721 0000
Fax: 603-7726 4927
Store Director: Ramesh Kallimuthu
Website: www.carrefour.com.my
Share This Post :
Tags : ,

3 comments:

Formosa T-house said...

I've visited several this kind of big stores in Germany. It took me a few hours in a store and I really enjoyed it.

Stephanie said...

Margaret, tq for following my blog!

Muggle, those stores in Germany that I saw from your blog... they are amazing. I would have enjoyed the visits too!

Stephanie said...

Dear readers, this section was closed down when I was there today. I hope Carrefour will bring back a gardening corner again.

[3][Green-up Solution][featured][Green-up Solution]
[3][Garden Solution][featured][Garden Solution]

Follow On Feedly

follow us in feedly

Shop My Book

My YouTube Channel

Welcome

I enjoy gardening and visiting nurseries and garden retailers. Here I will share what I see with reviews and ratings, from 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent).

My aim is to help you find a vendor near you and to encourage more people to be interested in greening the earth in a natural way i.e. by adding greens to their home!

Greens make a garden. The various gardening ideas published here are for you to get new inspirations for your garden. If you would like to advertise on this site or have a nursery that you would like me to review, please feel free to drop me a note by email.

Your feedback and comments are most appreciated and welcomed. Have a blessed day working on your garden!

Cheers, Stephanie

Contact me, email mygreenfinder at hotmail dot com

Feedback on a post, 'Post a Comment'

Follow me,                

Plant Vendor Index

Post A Message

Subscribe to MGF News

Enter your email address to receive updates straight to your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner





Share This Site

Translate